Monday 28 April 2014

Exotic surf camp

Attention all beginner to intermediate surfers:

Do you like surfing? Travel? Exotic locations? Making your friends jealous?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, today's post may be for you.

I was browsing the net the other day, and stumbled upon a pretty nice looking surf camp in Morocco.


View Larger Map
Source: maps.google.com/maps?hl=en-GB&tab=cl

The surf camp is called 'Surf Maroc' and it looks like a really sweet setup.

Check out their promo vid below:


A day at Surf Maroc from Surf Maroc on Vimeo.
Footage: Vimeo

I've just started a new job, and have got no leave up my sleeve. So it's up to one of you to go on my behalf.

Smash it and tell me what it was like.

2 comments:

  1. Just added surf maroc to my bucket list: Merci!

    Ana :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised!

      Looks like the funnest place to hang.

      Delete