Monday 21 April 2014

It's tip time! Today we'll look at duck diving

Hello and welcome back.

It looks like I'm increasingly settled now so I'm ready to start blogging again.

The only difference from around two months ago, is that I'm only going to blog once a week from now on. Before this last self-imposed break, I felt my posts were getting worse and worse because I didn't have the time to commit to good writing. By only posting once a week, I'm hoping that I'll have more time to commit to fewer posts - hopefully resulting in increased post content quality.

Anyway, enough jibber-jabber - let's talk surfing!

Today's post is a lesson I feel many surfers could benefit from: Duck diving.

Even if you consider yourself a strong duck diver, I feel there's a good chance there may still be something in today's lesson for you. Indeed, I've been surfing for over 20 years, and I was happy to learn something that I'll use to modify my technique.

Source: YouTube

I hope you found that clip to be useful. It's been a pleasure sharing some surfing content with you again after all this time.


          Yours in pits,

Got something to share or some feedback? Leave a comment below or email me at: l.gorajek@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment